What is Greeters?
Greeters is an opportunity for businesses to introduce themselves and the services they provide to Chamber members. Greeters are typically hosted at the business location or a location of your choice. Your business is the main focus of that meeting and an opportunity to tell us all about you, your business or any events you have coming up. Great topics are:
- Who are you, how long have you been with the company
- Introduction to your staff
- How long has the company been in business
- What are the services you provide
- What region do you cover
- What events or specials are you currently running or are coming up soon
- What sets you apart from your competition
- What does your ideal customer looks like
- How can members help refer business to you
What does it cost?
The only cost to hosting a Greeters is you providing coffee and breakfast snacks for about 25 people the day of your Greeters. We also have a small give away at the end of Greeters, please feel free to provide something for the drawing or even swag for anyone/everyone if you want.
What is the format?
The day of Greeters the Anderson Chamber of Commerce manager will show up around 7:00 am to set up the sign and welcome people as they come in. Most members show up between 7:30 and 8 am.
The typical agenda is
- 8:00 am – Welcome: 5min
- Introductions & Announcements: 10min
- Tell us about your company: 30min
- Q&A about your company: 5-10min
- Network with members: 5-10min
- 9:00 am – Greeters end
Informing Chamber members of a Greeters
There are multiple ways we inform the members about Greeters events. They are:
- Through our mailing list in the weekly newsletter
- Through facebook as a Anderson Chamber Event
- Through multiple facebook Greeters notification posts the week of your Greeters